There's no such thing as a dull day at Action Stations. Whether its action adventure, education, events, science or the Royal Navy - wherever your passions lie, you'll relish the diversity and magic that make a career at Action Stations totally unique.
£40.00 per check in
A responsible, enthusiastic individual is required to cover the checking in of guests for the Trust’s two holiday apartments. This will usually be every other weekend in peak season, but will be less often in the off-peak season. Occasional cover throughout the week may also be required.
Responsibilities will include:
· Checking the cleanliness of the apartment prior to the guest’s arrival
· Laying out the welcome pack and ensuring the welcome book is prominently displayed
· Reporting any maintenance issues to the Conservation Team
· Meeting the guests in the arranged area and showing them to their parking space (if needed), and then to the apartment
· Providing a general orientation of the apartment, including how to operate doors and white goods
· Completing the necessary paperwork and then handing across the keys
· Being on call for any questions the guest may have
Ideally the applicant will have:
· Good general knowledge regarding the local area
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to multi-task
Living within a close proximity to Admiralty Quarter, or having your own transport would be beneficial.
To apply for this position, applicants should send a CV and covering letter to Peter Emery, Director of Operations at: email@example.com