Scale our 28ft (8.4m) Climbing Tower and see if you have what it takes to reach the top! The Tower has 4 different faces available to climb, all of varying degrees of difficulty. All participants are kitted out with a climbing harness and receive a safety briefing from one of our trained members of staff.
The Climbing Tower features an automatic belay system and has a built-in timer to unleash everyone's competitive streak in a race to the top!
Each climber gets a minimum of 3 minutes to climb and the opportunity to try 2 different walls of varying difficulties. Height and weight restrictions apply, see below for our full set of Climbing Tower Rules:
Climbing Tower Rules
- Time limit is 3 minutes from start of climb
- To be able to use the Tower each climber must weigh at least 19kg (42lbs or 3 stone) and be at least 1.1m tall
- You cannot use the Tower if you weigh over 108kg (238lbs or 17 stone)
- Shoes must be worn and must not be open toed or high heeled
- Climbers must stay within their own designated climbing area. No swinging from side to side and do not climb higher than the top of the wall
- Spectators and visitors accompanying climbers must wait outside the designated climbing area
- When abseiling down, do not kick back more than 90cms away from the side of the wall. Do not bounce on the belay cable after your climb
- Do not attempt to climb the Tower before being outfitted and securely harnessed by the operator
- Do not use the Tower if you are suffering from any injury; if you have back, spinal, neck or bone problems; if you are pregnant; if you suffer from Menieres disease or from Vertigo
- Listen to and obey the operator's instructions at all times.
- The Operator's decision is final